A beautiful Sunday at Augusta National Golf Club made for the perfect backdrop for the Drive Chip and Putt Nationals Finals.
Some 80 of the top youth golfers in the country took the course for the ninth edition of the event.
“Conducted in partnership between the Masters Tournament, the PGA of America and the USGA, the Drive, Chip and Putt is a nationwide youth development program open to boys and girls age 7 to 15,” the event says on its website.
This year’s champions were:
- 7-9: Ashley Kim – Cerritos, California
- 10-11: Alexandra Phung – Forest Hills, New York
- 12-13: Maya Palanza Gaudin – East Falmouth, Massachusetts
- 14-15: Martha Kuwahara – Northbrook, Illinois
- 7-9: Knox Mason – Portland, Tennessee
- 10-11: Neal Manutai – Laie, Hawaii
- 12-13: Leo Saito – Hilo, Hawaii
- 14-15: Jake Sheffield – Knoxville, Tennessee