Mark your calendar for ChristmasVille in Rock Hill. A Road Trip For Christmas, And It’s In South Carolina. This 4-day event starts on December 1st and ends December 4th this year. ChristmasVille feels like to me what it’s like stepping into a Hallmark Christmas movie. The event in Old Town Rock Hill has more than 70 events and activities no matter your age. You can stroll through the outdoor festival and take part in an old-fashioned horse-drawn carriage ride, tours, carolers, and a gingerbread house contest! There will be plenty of Santa sightings and ice skating. If that doesn’t scream Hallmark Christmas, I don’t know what does! looking for a road trip with the family, then here is one that’s even close to home.
Highlights of Things To Do
- 12/1 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Cookies & Cocoa with Santa
- 12/1 7:200 pm till 8:00 pm Deck The Halls with a Christmas Carol Sing
- 12/2 9:00 am till 2:00 pm, The Cardboard Christmas Ornament Contest
- 12/2 6:30 pm-It’s The Rock Hill Christmas Parade
- Daily 11:00 am till 5; 00 pm The Gift Market and Farmers Market
- Daily 10:00 am til l 3:00 pm The Jingle Bell Parade With Santa!
- 12/3. 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm & 8:00 pm till 10:00 pm, Christmas Movies At The Fountain
So How Do You Wrap Up A Great Event Like This?
We all know Santa can’t hang around Rock Hill the whole Christmas season, So on Sunday from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm, it’s the Closing Ceremonies and Santa’s big send-off to the North Poll. There will be live music, winners will be announced from the Gingerbread House Contest to the Cardboard Ornament Contest. The night wraps up with a beautiful Christmas Fireworks show and if you look very close off into the distance and you can see Santa and all the reindeer making their way to the North Pole to get ready for his big night on Christmas Eve
The good news after the festival is over, Santa will have left so much joy around town that you will have a hard time not finding the Christmas Spirt in Rock Hill
Let us take a look back at some past memories of ChristmasVille.