It’s true! Christmas Puts Us In A Good Mood!
OnePoll asked 2000 of us how we spend the holiday season and found that 52% try to fit in as many festive activities as possible.
Here are some of the results:
- 54% of us wish the season lasted longer than it does.
- 59% says two or three more weeks would be great
- 40% wish even longer
- 74% say that prepping for the holiday season puts them in a good mood
- 72% love eating and drinking their favorite holiday treats
- 65% love watching the classic holiday movies
- 61% love decorating the home
- 53% love baking for family
On average, we’re putting about 30 hours of work into holiday activities like planning or wrapping gifts. There are also family traditions celebrated like wearing costumes on Christmas morning, hiding a pickle ornament on the tree (whoever finds it gets an extra gift), putting a candle in a scoop of ice cream (whoever’s candle burns the longest opens the first present), and eating pizza every year on Christmas Eve.
If you want to learn more about how Christmas puts us in a good mood, click here.
Get more from John Patrick and Augusta’s Morning News HERE.