A Georgia house that has been featured on the Netflix series “Stranger Things” is getting some attention in the real estate market. The house is located in Fayetteville, Georgia. Currently, it is being listed for sale on Zillow.
The show is set in the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana. The house sits on six acres on Coastline Road and is being listed for $300,000. The property includes a barn and the home, built in 1900. But, buyers take note, it’s a fixer-upper.
If you like STRANGER THINGS today is your day!!!! because the Byers house is for sale. Currently listed for $300,000 in Fayetteville, GA pic.twitter.com/hGHa2117eS— Zillow Gone Wild 🏡 (@zillowgonewild) September 21, 2022
The show is one of Netflix most viewed series and has developed quite a following. And soon, you’ll see much more of “Stranger Things” coming to Georgia. So much, that fans will be able to experience the Stranger Things: The Experience later this year. The location for this is Atlanta.
According to strangerthings-experience.com, tickets are on sale for the 1-hour immersive experience and will be ready to go starting in October.
“Immerse yourself in Stranger Things and be the hero in an interactive experience where you will unlock your powers to save Hawkins alongside your favorite characters.
- Date: Starting October 2022.
- Duration: 1-hour immersive experience, then you are welcome to stay and hang in the Mix-Tape as long as you’d like!
- Location: Pullman Yards, 225 Rogers St., Atlanta, GA 30317
- Age requirement: This experience is recommended for ages 13+. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of the experience and special effects, children under 5 will not be admitted.
- Dress code: Dressing for the occasion is highly encouraged.
- Price: Tickets start at $49.
Related: Stranger Things Must Haves