Each week, we’ll be bringing you a little behind-the-scenes info on your favorite WGAC hosts! Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This week, here’s what we’ve learned about Austin Rhodes!
1. It’s the weekend, are you staying up late, or getting up early?
PRETTY GOOD CHANCE I AM GOING TO BED EARLIER THAN USUAL AND STILL SLEEPING LATE!
2. Do you have a snack stash in your desk? If so, what’s in it?
I DON’T KEEP SNACKS AROUND MY DESK, BECAUSE THE ONLY REAL WORK DESK I HAVE IS THE STUDIO CONSOLE. MY “STASH” AT MY DESK AT HOME IS WASABI ALMONDS.
3. Does pineapple go on pizza?
NOTHING “SWEET” SHOULD EVER GO ON A PIZZA.
4. What’s your Waffle House go-to meal?
STEAK AND EGGS WITH SCATTERED, SMOTHERED, CAPPED, AND COVERED HASH BROWNS
5. What’s one word your 1st grade teacher would use to describe you?
6. Are Croc’s acceptable shoes to wear in public?
YES…BUT ONLY BY A FEMALE.
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. What’s your spirit animal?
9. Andy and Barney OR Ross and Rachel?
ANDY AND BARNEY, OF COURSE! TRUE FRIENDS/BROTHERS IN ARMS WORKING ON BEHALF OF LAW AND ORDER FOR THE GREATER GOOD!
ROSS AND RACHEL WERE JUST A TYPICAL COUPLE.
RACHEL IS WAY HOTTER THAN BARNEY THOUGH…SO THERE IS THAT.
10. Could you give up your cell phone for a week for no money?
NOT IF I WERE WORKING. I COULD IF I WERE ON VACATION.
11. What’s one invention you wish you would have created?
THE APPLE COMPUTER PRODUCT LINE. EXCEPTIONALLY SUCCESSFUL AND CLEARLY THE BEST QUALITY IN THE INDUSTRY.
OR PLAYBOY MAGAZINE. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE INVENTED PLAYBOY.
Don’t forget to come back each week to learn more about your favorite hosts! And email your questions to: email@example.com