The groupings and tee times for the first and second rounds of the 2020 Masters Tournament have been announced, with first groups set for 7 a.m. both days, and final groups hitting the course at 12:22 p.m.
Among the notable groupings:
- Defending champion Tiger Woods will be joined by Shane Lowry and Andy Ogletree with a 7:55 a.m. 10th tee session on Thursday, and a noon first tee session on Friday.
- Phil Mickelson will be grouped with Abraham Ancer and Bernd Wieberger for an 11:27 a.m. first tee round on Thursday and a 7:22 a.m. 10th tee round on Friday.
- Bryson DeChambeau, Jon Rahm and Louis Oosthizen will hit the 10th tee at 7:33 a.m. Thursday, and the first tee at 11:38 a.m. on Friday.
- Starting the tournament will be Lucas Glover, Corey Conners and C.T. Pan on the first tee at 7 a.m. on Thursday.
- Also in a 7 a.m. grouping on Thursday will be Sandy Lyle, Jimmy Walker and Yuxin Lin, starting from the 10th tee.
Complete Groupings Schedule: