Thursday, March 18th from 9:00-10:00am
In response to the growing need in our community, we are holding a no-contact, drive-through Mobile Market food distribution for those affected by the COVID-19 crisis at our Augusta Warehouse located at 3301 Commerce Drive, Augusta, GA 30909. This is an outdoor, public food distribution and there is no cost for anyone in need.
WHO CAN ATTEND
* Anyone who is a Georgia resident
* We have boxes for 200 households on a first come, first serve basis
WHAT TO EXPECT
* The distribution will start at 9 a.m.
* For your safety, you will remain in your car throughout the distribution.
* Our team will direct you to form a line in your vehicles as you arrive.
* Our team will ask you to roll down your window to answer a few questions from a safe distance (the government requires that we gather certain information about those we serve).
* You will pop your trunk and our team will put a box of non-perishable food, milk, and eggs inside.
**PLEASE EMPTY YOUR TRUNK IN ADVANCE**
* For safety reasons, our team can not put the boxes anywhere except the trunk.
* For safety reasons, we can not provide access to restrooms during the distribution.